Sunday, July 26, 2009

What's He Really Thinking? by Paula Rinehart

Paula Rinehart’s What’s He Really Thinking? is an insightful look into the male psyche – especially as it relates to relationships. Men and women are hardwired differently, which means that we see every aspect of a relationship differently. Any woman in any relationship with a man – husband, brother, father, son, etc. – is already very aware of the vast differences between the sexes. Rinehart is able to explain those differences in ways that make perfect sense to women.

After reading Rinehart’s book, I find myself examining the way my husband and I interact with each other. By using the suggestions and insights that Paula gives throughout her book, I can change how I react to the men in my life – ultimately changing the way we react to each other. Women are programmed to think that men are incapable of communicating. Rinehart shows us that they communicate in their own way. If we can learn how they think and process information, men and woman can ultimately learn how to really talk to each other, and we can learn how to relate to one another. By understanding how men think and how they process information, she shows women that relationships can become stronger and ultimately better. After reading her book, I feel like I know my husband, and myself, a little bit better, and I can only hope that we will both benefit from this knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment